Senior Developer / Integrations & Business Intelligence
Use third party Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) for integration purposes, especially with web services. Responsible for Business intelligence, data migration, and data optimization. Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency. Able to develop and implement programs, designs and codes, and modules for business and technical requirements when needed.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Coordinate and support technical staff, operations and vendors.
- Coordinate with other developers and software professionals.
- Interact with clients to determine their requirements and needs.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Configure and maintain multi-site data processes and issues including synchronization.
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs.
- Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of program
- Design and develop web user interfaces with back-end databases and other tools.
- Design, initiate and handle technical designs and complex application features.
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming and documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and equivalent work experience (Master’s degree is a preference)
- MCSD: Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- Fluency in Arabic and a very good level of English
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to manage/lead groups of people and tasks simultaneously.
- The candidate must demonstrate experience in:
- Building of web services – experience with deployment of web service frameworks (Apache, .Net) and protocols (SOAP, XML, REST)
- With SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) and semantic models (e.g. tabular, PowerPivot and multidimensional), SSIS (integration) and SSRS (reporting).
- With BI end user reporting and dash boarding applications. (i.e. Crystal Reports , Pyramid Analytics, etc..)
- Data migration experience, advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge with integration from and to LMS / SIS: (i.e LIS 2.0) is preferred
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV with a copy of their relevant degree(s).
Therefore please use the application form button below. If due to some reason the form is not working you can send your application manualy to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Senior Developer.