Senior Network Administrator
The senior network administrator is across all locations and colleges of Luminus Education responsible for the designing and planning of the network, setting up the network and maintaining the network. The senior network administrator reports to the IT manager.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Maintain, configured and manage the network across all campuses in all locations
- Networking, configuration and maintenance. Windows Server, (Mail,DNS, SQL, Cluster, Security and Disaster Recovery) installation and maintenance. Switches/routers, LAN, WAN, VPN, Wireless configuration and maintenance. Technical support and trouble shooting. Hardware and software installation
- Install and troubleshoot computer, P.O.S., printer and network problems. Document specific duties, activities, problems solved and issues resolved. Document all the network, hardware operation and resources procedures. Provide servers backup and restore database servers. Research and study on new hardware see & benefit how to use new technology. Supervise the help desk team as needed. Support Network, ADSL, operators, receiver, FTP.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science and equivalent work experience (master is preferred)
- At least 12 years working experience in the field
- CCNA is a preference
- Knowledge of Juniper fire wall (implementation, configuration and troubleshooting)
- Experience in:
- configuring and maintaining Networks, switches/routers, Experience with Rokus and Aruba. LAN, WAN, VPN, Wireless
- VIOP (implementation, configuration and troubleshooting)
- VLAN (implementation, configuration and troubleshooting).
- Domain Server installation and maintenance
- Microsoft Exchange installation and maintenance
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV with a copy of their relevant degree.
Therefore please use the application form button below. If due to some reason the form is not working you can send your application manualy to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Senior Network Administrator.