The IT manager, under the direction of the Chief Information Officer(CIO), is responsible for day to day management of the IT department and its staff, as well as coordinate and oversee projects relating to system development and/or equipment which falls under the responsibility of the IT department.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Lead the planning and implementation of College-wide IT projects
- Supervise and coordinate IT team
- Develop processes and methodologies for the IT Staff to ensure seamless support
- Assist the CIO in managing project budgets, the acquisition of goods and services from outside vendors
- Ensure that all college staff meet the minimum ICT skills requirements
- Plan and schedule project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Insure appropriate level of quality assurance in all project related deliverables
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Plan all supporting ICT infrastructure related to EBMIS implementation and operation (special focus on connectivity and networks)
- Specify EBMIS related roles and responsibilities of the ICT unit
- Builds positive relationships with faculty and staff across all College departments
- Master Degree in IT
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible management experience in an IT environment (hard– and software)
- Fluency in Arabic and a very good level of English
- Experience in education & training setting
- Strong organizational, financial, administrative and time management skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of system lifecycle and technology refresh methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in Cloud / hosted computing environments and network connectivity
- Experience with SLA monitoring
- High level of initiative and drive with a strong sense of urgency and accountability show a capability for bringing large infrastructure and software implementation projects in on-time and within budget.
- Shows commitment to collegiality, mutual respect, supportiveness and inclusiveness.
- Strong commitment to quality service and customer service to faculty, staff and students
- Experience in developing strong and effective process improvements goals and metrics for optimal results.
Interested and qualified candidates can send their up-to-date CV with a copy of their relevant degree by using the application form button below. If due to some reason the form is not working you can send your application manualy to: email@example.com mentioning IT Manager.