Teacher of Business/Retail Operations courses
The College is working closely with industry to deliver bespoke retail training, which meets the specific needs of the sector. This training covers areas such as; Communication skills, Customer service, Selling skills, Merchandising, Stock control, Health & Safety at work…etc.:
The teacher will work in close cooperation with the team and external clients to manage all aspects of course delivery. This includes the delivery and teaching of short courses in Business and Retail sales, managing the learning, assessment and achievement process and completing the College’s quality assurance processes. The teacher should have knowledge and experience in Business and Retail industry.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Teach, instruct, coach and assess students.
- Manage (blended learning) courses including administration and organization.
- Guide students at their placement up to employment
- Contribute to innovation, development and implementation of curriculum, assessment and examination processes.
- Assure sufficient recruitment, retention and satisfaction of students.
- Operate within the Quality Assurance Framework.
- Work closely together with other teachers and industry.
- At least 4 years relevant working experience in the retail industry.
- Teaching experience in the vocational or technical sector desirable
- A Teaching qualification or willingness to obtain within 2 years
- Fluent in Arabic and good level of English (holder of a IELTS 5 certificate or equivalent, or willingness to obtain)
- Curriculum development and training program delivery experience desirable.
- Good communication, presentation and Ms. Office skills.
- Good organizational skills and team-player
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV with a copy of their relevant degree.
Therefore please use the application form button below. If due to some reason the form is not working you can send your application manualy to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Teacher Business/ Retail Operations courses.